Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Today is a Struggle

I forced myself out of bed this morning at 6:10 a.m. to make sure I wouldn't oversleep again. I managed to mail off our taxes on my way to work (which is good because they have been riding in my car for 2 days now). Now I am exhausted and it's only 8:30 a.m.

I feel that I am going to have to say something to my immediate supervisor today - it will be as vague as possible, but just to open the discussion regarding my constantly being late (before they approach me) and because I feel so absolutely horrible today that I am sure I will not be able to be here tomorrow.

I'm wearing down, no doubt about it.

Daily Current Symptoms (these are consistent symptoms - I have other symptoms that come and go also):

1. Unrelenting Fatigue (Intensifies throughout the day and it's VERY hard to get out of bed in the mornings).
2. Increased IC/Bladder Pain
3. Muscle Aches/Burns (Primarily my arms, back [mid and lower], hands, shoulders, and head)
4. Limb Heaviness (Primarily my arms and legs - somedays my legs literally feel like I have weights attached to them).
5. Pain or tingling in my feet (soles and all over)
6. Sore Throats (can range from mild to unbearable)
7. Memory / Focusing Problems (intensifies throughout the day)
8. Poor Sleep
9. Face Flushing
10.Nausea
11.Dizziness
12.Depth Perception Issues (I run into door frames and walls ect - it is like my mind can't tell where they entry is for sure).
13.Constant feeling of just being unwell (similiar to you feeling as if you are definately coming down with something - everyday).

No comments:

Post a Comment