Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday Again.................

So it's Wednesday AGAIN and I feel horrendous. Yesterday morning was very busy at work (lots of running around for the "big" bosses, fetching coffee, printing documents etc. - mainly increased movement out of my office chair). At one point, I HAD to find somewhere to lay down and went into the file room and layed on the floor for about 20 minutes. It helped enough that I was no longer concerned about driving home at least. But today I am feeling it - for sure.

Wednesday appears to be my crash point during the work week. I am going to play it by ear and perhaps leave early today. I truly hate to have to take another day off work - quite yet. I'm waiting to hear back from my doctor regarding a med check phone follow-up and am going to request an appointment soon, so we can discuss how quickly I'm getting worse, and to get something in writing for work. (They haven't requested it by any means, but I've been here for 7 years and know well how the politics go - so it would be for MY best if there was something in my file).

No comments:

Post a Comment