Monday, May 3, 2010

Odd Leg Sensations

This weekend I started my "cycle" (sorry in advance for any guys reading), and had intense IC pain related to it. Strangely though I also had the oddest most frustrating leg sensations ever. I have no idea how to truly explain it, but the closest I can come too is an odd sensation of muscle aches, pin and needles and this need to move around, this was mainly in my legs and feet. Once the IC related pain had gone down this went down also.

Needless to say I was down all weekend.

2 comments:

  1. yes that all sounds familiar ... I have heard people use the term 'buzzing' muscles ... and that kinda sits right with me ... hard to discribe .. I get it in all my muscles but not at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee Lee,

    Thanks for the comment, my doc said it sounded like restless leg syndrome but that is not normally acute, so to hear that this is happening to others is a huge help. It's an odd sensation isn't it?

    ReplyDelete