Thursday, July 22, 2010

What a Difference............

I can definately tell some difference between the days I work and don't. Sure the fatigue is the same, but what is interesting is most of pain in my back, neck, and shoulders is greatly diminished. Certainly shows that sitting in one position for too long and not taking breaks (and even naps) certainly makes a difference.

I am seriously wondering now if the Fibro is a secondary issue due to my continuing to push through at work and home and ignoring early warning signs.

I want to continue to work (for income and I have worked hard to gain the respect I have at work and the place I am in now), however, I can't short-change my health. I'm still trying to find a balance but I can't find it. If I reduce my hours much more, I will not be eligible for insurance and would make more on short term/long term and be eligible for insurance (paid) for 3 months. When does it begin to not make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment